This Kenya Safari will be at Amboseli National Park which is Kenya’s international biosphere reserve. Amboseli in Masai language means “place of water”. The park has an endless supply of water which is filtered through thousands of meters of volcanic rock from mount Kilimanjaro. Vast herds of elephant, zebra, wildebeest, giraffe, impala and leopards are the main attraction. Mount Kilimanjaro forms the backdrop of this game sanctuary. The elephants in Amboseli are a Marvelous sight to behold. Below is the 3 Days Amboseli Safari itinerary.
1. This is a group-joining-safari with a minimum of 04pax & Maximum 08
2. With a minimum number of 04 participants, our safari departure is guaranteed and therefore we don’t wait until our safari vehicle is full.
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
• All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
• Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
• guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
• 02 nights/ 3 days staying in the Amboseli
• game viewing-drives as per safari program
• bottled mineral water throughout the safari
• Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
• All applicable taxes & government tolls
• Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
• Tip to driver/guide
|6 pax||$ 154|